Our ability to provide a quality service is evidenced by our continuing representation in various third party quarries throughout the State where we crush and screen high quality rail ballast, concrete aggregates, various armour size/classes and road base. We contract to a number of large mining and construction companies crushing these products and ore according to need.
Over the past few years we have developed the capabilities to assist in surface mining preparation, such as:
• Crushing and Screening
• Vegetation clearing
• Large scale grinding / chipping of vegetation
• Bulk overburden stripping
• Tailing and water storage facilities
• Site preparation for accommodation, offices and mill sites
• Haul road construction
• Minesite Rehabilitation Services
Spinifex also has extensive experience in:
• Road and Rail Stabilisation,
• Land Development,
• Bulk Earthworks,
• Roadworks, including trim and seal,
• Rock Revetments,
• Stormwater Drainage, Landscaping / Rehabilitation
Our plant and equipment is based around latest model Terex Finlay and Metso jaw/cone crushers, screening plants and stackers. All our crushing and screening equipment is track-mounted for ease of movement around ROM’s, reducing tramming distances and downtime on circuit set-ups. Our mobile equipment, including bulldozers, loaders and excavators are late model Volvo, Caterpillar and Komatsu matched in size to the project requirements.
Ancilliary equipment such as bulldozers, loaders and excavators are supplied according to the clients needs from our own and company-affiliates fleets. They include Caterpillar, Komatsu and Volvo equipment ranging in size from 20-125 tonne excavators, Komatsu 375 / CAT D11R bulldozers and Caterpillar 988H and similar sized Volvo loaders.
Plant & Equipment
SCS is committed to providing goods and services, which consistently meet our clients’ specified needs and requirements. We are certified to ISO 9001, 14001 and AS4801.
SCS believes that success is achieved by:
• Communication and consultation with stakeholders
• Identified and documented goals and objectives
• Training and motivation
• Adherence to documented processes
• Investigation of system and product deficiencies
• Implementation of effective corrective action
• Continual improvement